The Dream Highway Podcast
Living Your Magic with Stephanie Hyde
Dec 14, 2020
She put everyone else first, and put her own dreams on the back burner. Listen as women’s empowerment coach Stephanie Hyde talks about how a chance encounter with an iconic celebrity reignited her passion to live a life full of magic and purpose.
- It’s natural to feel unfulfilled after doing everything for others and yet neglecting your own dreams.
- When you’re struggling, treading water, it’s hard to dream.
- Even if you don’t know exactly what it looks like, start moving towards your dreams.
- Find the people that are “your people” to support your dream and join you on the journey.
- Reach out and get the help you need from those who are farther along.
- Your mess is your message.
- Even if others are smearing you with lies, live your truth and they will see it.
- People “should” grow up and be mature, but often they don’t.
- Don’t make life any harder than it already is. Be there to support one another.
- Your voice is you! How did your voice treat you today?
- Train your inner voice to be your best friend.
- You’ve got to get out of your own way and let the magic happen naturally.
- Don’t let fear of failure hold you back. Turn fear into feedback.
- It’s never too late to go after your dreams. Sit and listen to yourself. What makes you happy?
- The best way to protect yourself is by creating an amazing life that so fulfills you that nothing can penetrate it with negativity.
- If you create your best life, everything falls into place, and nothing can take you down.
- Don’t settle for good. Go for great Go for amazing. Make your life everything you want it to be.
- Be better tomorrow than you are today. The cumulative effect will amaze you.